Friday, July 6, 2012

Internship for the Summer

Hey everyone, if anyone reads this.

I got an internship for the summer at a marketing firm that wholesales financial products. I admit it's very different from the writing side of things in TC, as I must use my verbal skills instead. I am getting used to the financial concepts associated with the field, and the requirements of my job necessitate the correct knowledge on my part in order to answer an agent's questions about the product.

I'm about half-way done, but they've hinted at a future position after the internship is over. I'm excited about that, but I am not entirely sure if I want to do that particular job the rest of my life. As with many things, I learn to live with it and then get infatuated on some level. We'll see.

Anyway, I'd love to hear about some internships that my readers have done. Did you get paid? What did you do on the job?

No comments:

Post a Comment